The Ford XLT delivers a fully boxed compromised of high steel construction.
Durability is famous with Ford, with 8 cross members and large cross section frame rails, giving the truck body and cargo box of the XLT strength.
Ford XLT is designed for the essentials of your 4X4 needs. Strength, reliability and style is what makes the F-150 XLT one of your driving essentials in the truck market.
- 4×2 (4×4 selectable)
- 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS.
- Dual stage front airbags, safety belt pretensioners, usage sensors, driver’s seat position sensor.
- Front seat side air bags with side curtain.
- Independant coil over shock independent and front suspension.
- Electronic parking brake.
- Gas pressurised twin tube front and staggered outboard rear shocks.
- Transfer case electronic shift on the fly.
- Adjustable front head rest restraints.
- 2 way manual lumbar driver and passenger.
- 40/20/40 front seat configuration with centre storage.
- Front centre underseat storage.
- 60/40 rear seat flip up seats (super cab and super crew).
- 4.2 Inch centre console screen.
- Cruise control.
- Power door and tailgate locks.
- Power windows.
- Fixed glass rear window.
- Hill start assist.
- Interior cloth trim.
- Outside temperature display.
- Daytime running lamps.
- Alert chimes headlamp, key ignition in.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system.
- Centre high rear stop lamp with integrated cargo lamp.
- 4 cargo tie down hooks in rear of tub.
- Rear view camera with hitch assist.
- Trailer sway control.
- Chrome bumpers.
- Chrome Grille.
- Manual folding side view mirrors with power glass adjust.
The F-150 XLT also has a wide range of Options to select (package content dependant) and not limited to trailering packages, sunroof options, trailer brake controller, reverse sensing system with blind spot assistance, power front seats, side steps, chrome door handles, power adjustable pedals, leather, chrome exhaust tips and 20’ Wheels. The FX4 Off road pack includes Hill descent control, transfer case, off road shock absorbers and underbody skid plates to protect the front diff and is available from XLT through to Platinum models.